If you have an undetected water leak, had a flood that was not properly handled, or have other situations that have caused mold growth in your home or business, immediate steps must be taken to prevent further growth. Your health may be at risk, as toxic mold can cause respiratory problems and other illnesses. The mold removal specialists at Property Star Restoration can work quickly to address the problem and complete mold remediation. We have been working in this field for over two decades and have the know-how and tools to get the job done right.
Call 678-493-3504 for a free mold inspection. Our friendly, knowledgeable professionals are here to restore your property!
Symptoms of Toxic Mold Exposure
Why is mold removal so important? It can pose serious health problems to you and your family at home and you, your employees, co-workers, and customers at the workplace. In addition to noticing a musty or moldy smell or spotting visible mold, you may become aware of a mold problem by identifying the symptoms of mold exposure. If you suspect mold, do not attempt removal on your own. Involve the mold removal experts at Property Star Restoration and make sure it is done quickly, effectively, and safely.
The following are potential symptoms of toxic mold exposure:
- Shortness of breath
- Chronic cough
- Sinus congestion
- Memory loss
- Difficulty concentrating
- Feeling lightheaded or dizzy
- Stiffness and joint pain
- Red eyes and blurred vision
- Increased thirst
- Increased urinary frequency
- Abdominal pain and bloating
The first step in toxic mold treatment is preventing additional exposure. Whether you are dealing with mold at home or at your place of business, our mold removal experts can begin working immediately to identify and repair the cause of the mold. We can then begin the removal, drying, cleaning, and sanitizing process to get your property safe and back to normal.
What Property Star Restoration Provides
- THE RIGHT TOOLS: We use the same industry estimation software as the top five insurance providers.
- THE RIGHT PEOPLE: We only hire leaders because we like to own our work, our customers seem to like this too.
- THE RIGHT PROCESS: Our business system is designed to flow with insurance company procedures, not against it.
- INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE: Over 10 years experience in insurance restoration for residential and commercial properties.
- RAPID RESPONSE RATES: We understand how important it is to know what is going on and what to expect, especially when your home is involved.
- 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT: We think that it is important for you to have the help you need, whenever you need it.