Canton Sewage Cleanup
Our Property Restoration Specialists Can Help!
Sewage back-ups and leaks can present serious health problems to you and your family or employees, in addition to expensive property damage. It is essential to seek immediate removal and cleanup by property restoration professionals who will get the job done right. Fortunately, the Canton sewage cleanup experts at Property Star Restoration are here to help. We have fast response times and offer 24/7 live support to address all of your property restoration needs.
For emergency sewage cleanup, contact us today for a free inspection and estimate.
Our professionals have been serving homeowners and business owners across Cherokee County, Georgia for more than 20 years. We use the right tools, the right people, and the right processes to properly and safely handle sewage cleanup. We have helped hundreds of property owners and can even help you through the insurance process to avoid problems and confusions that can come with filing a claim.
Avoid Health Problems & Property Damage with Our Canton Sewage Cleanup Services
In addition to being extremely unpleasant, sewage leaks can also pose serious threats to your health and property. Sewer water and waste are full of harmful bacteria that can cause major health issues. Sewage can seep into carpeting, walls, and personal property, causing permanent damage. It is crucial to have a licensed professional handle sewage cleanup to protect your property and to help you avoid becoming ill from exposure.
If you have noticed a sewage leak, we recommend that you take the following steps:
- Leave the affected room, or depending on the size of the affected area, vacate the properly entirely.
- Call our Canton sewage cleanup team and we will come to your property as soon as possible to assess the situation.
- When we arrive, we will conduct an inspection and will give you an estimate of what it will take to remove sewage and completely restore your property.
- If you are satisfied with our estimate, our sewage cleanup team can begin working immediately.
- We will remove all sewage as well as any affected carpeting or other materials that cannot be saved.
- We will then dry, sanitize, and restore the affected area of your property.
Contact us today at (770) 615-6219!